If you feel self-conscious about crooked or misaligned teeth, orthodontic treatment is the best way to fix them. We at 32 Bites Dental Clinic in Bhiwadi, offer a wide variety of orthodontic treatments in Bhiwadi for adults and children alike, so no matter the age, you can improve your smile. With our treatment, you’ll have a perfect-looking smile, and feel confident as well!
WHAT ARE ORTHODONTICS AND ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT?
Orthodontics is a special type of dentistry that deals with the correction of bad bites, or problems with the way your teeth fit together. While most dentists have been trained to provide orthodontic treatment, for more complex cases, our specialist orthodontists, specially trained dentist who does orthodontic treatment only, can provide treatment.
Orthodontics is one of the oldest and most well-known specialties in dentistry. It is the department that deals with braces.
Crowded, Crooked or irregularly placed teeth can lead to low self-confidence and low self-esteem. We offer various treatment modalities which help in correcting not just the mal-aligned teeth but also the bite of the patient. This leads to improvement in aesthetics and also oral health and function.
WHY ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT IS NECESSARY?
You should get orthodontic treatment if you have problems like extra teeth and spacing.
With the help of orthodontic treatment, you can make your teeth healthy and strong. If you have any teeth problem, this treatment will help you in curing that.
Here are some reasons-
• Prevent or improve periodontal problems.
• Prevent or reduce further bone loss around teeth.
• Improves the ability of the dentist to restore missing teeth.
• Improves aesthetics for a better smile and facial appearance.
• Improves the function of teeth.
• Improves self-confidence and self-esteem.
• Improves oral health.
HOW DO ORTHODONTIC BRACES TREATMENT WORK?
• For Orthodontic treatment to begin, your Specialist Orthodontist will Diagnose and plan your customized treatment plan. You will be advised to get full mouth X-rays for treatment planning.
• Once the plan and future course are decided, the braces are installed on teeth and subsequently once per month tightening will be needed for your braces.
• If you have Aligners, the appointment timings and frequency is less.
• There are different types of braces that work well to get the desired treatment results.
VARIOUS TYPES OF ORTHODONTIC BRACES AT 32BITES DENTAL CLINIC
Traditional Metal Braces
Traditional metal braces are generally used for children and teenagers. They come with different colours on them which generally keeps the children engaged in the treatment.
The invisible ceramic braces are white and transparent in colour and can be barely seen. These are generally used by working-class people who do not want the braces to be shown to their friends, yet desire a beautiful smile.
There are advanced Self-ligating braces that are comfortable, with no rubbers engagement on the braces. This causes less food accumulation around the braces which keeps oral hygiene better during the entire treatment.
The latest technology involving Orthodontics is Aligners. They are completely invisible, removable, and customized per patient and give the same results.